Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

NO HIVES!

We woke up this morning to clear skin! The hives are gone completely!!! So he was able to go to church and see his friends he has missed the past 3 weeks. He was VERY excited to be there. He had so much fun with Ms Lindsey and Ms Amy this morning. When we were packing up church (yes, we pack up church because we meet in a community center still) he was running around everywhere and I was sure he was going to have another outbreak. Nothing! Thank goodness! So this evening we went to Cooper's house for dinner and those boys did not stop even up until the second we had to go home. Cody was not happy at all to go home, but we'll see them again on Tuesday at soccer. Yeah, I'm a soccer mom now even though I swore I was not going to be a soccer mom. Oh well.
I've been having pains in my wrist the past couple of days and today it was really bad. I was talking to Amy at church about it and she said he had the same problem and it was because she was sleeping on her hand funny. I went out and got a brace to stabilize my wrist and it actually has helped. I'm going to try and sleep in it. Well, off to bed! I have to get up at 6 AM for my first day of boot camp. I am so nervous about it because, well, I think there are only 2 of us that early and I know she is going to work me to death (and I need it!!).

1 comments:

Jess said...

I definitly can relate to the hives drama. About 9 months ago Noah got his first ear infection and the doctor gave him penicillin (he'd never had antibiotics at all before) and guess what? He's allergic. It was terifying! But in the end we were lucky that it was just hives and not a worse reaction but it is still very scary to see your little one like that!