
So it is getting close to Christmas. Last year, Cody watched The Polar Express almost every day from Thanksgiving until New Years when I MADE him put it away. Well, it has already started this year. Since we've been home from the mountains, he has wanted to watch The Polar Express. This is now the 7th day in a row that we have watched it and he now acts it out with his own trains. There is a Polar Express train in one of his toy catalogs and I debated telling 'Santa' about it, but now I'm positive that 'Santa' will have to make sure it ends up under the tree. I'm very excited about Christmas this year and the magic that comes along with it. He is also very interested in the Reason for the Season! We have been talking about Baby Jesus and Christmas being His birthday. I'm going to pull out the Nativity soon and I'm excited about explaining the story with figures. Cindy (one of the soccer moms with me) gave me the great idea of not putting Baby Jesus in the manger until Christmas morning, so we're going to do that and make it a tradition. YAY for my FAVORITE time of the year!!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
All Aboard!!
Posted by Kelly M at 12:59 PM





0 comments:
Post a Comment