Little man has been asking for 3 weeks when his daddy was going to come to his school and eat pizza with him for Pizza with Pops. The day finally arrived today. He picked out his outfit and was super excited the entire way to school. He asked before he went in when daddy was going to be there. When I came to pick him up so Dennis could go back to work, he was so proud his daddy was there! He painted Dennis a 'tie' which he has on in the picture and made several different craft projects for him. I could see why he was so excited! Wednesday he gets to visit the school's pumpkin patch and then Thursday I am the guest reader. This is a fun week of school for him!!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Pizza with Pops
Posted by Kelly M at 11:16 PM





0 comments:
Post a Comment