Little guy got some pretty cool shades when we had our palm prints made. He put them on today and kept saying "mommy, cheese!" which meant take a picture. He is SUCH a ham! I wonder where he gets THAT from! :) In this picture he put them on himself upside down.
He loves to sing. Today when we were watching Sesame Street, he was singing the theme song! He also sings while he is playing. It is too cute. I think he was trying his ABC's by himself today, but I can't be totally sure. Most things sound like a mumble except Old McDonald. He sings that almost as plain as you can! He played outside yesterday with his new sidewalk chalk. You could tell he was having a lot of fun. I tried to draw him a couple things but I'm no artist! He ended up trying to draw on top of them all.





0 comments:
Post a Comment